Things You Should Know Before Buying A Stabiliser
With power comes the issues related to voltage fluctuations. They are quite common and high and can damage the expensive appliances in our homes like television, refrigerator, air conditioner etc. A stabilizer is a solution to the problem as it plays an important role in safeguarding your home from power outages. It prevents the undesirable voltage fluctuations that affect the life of the appliances. It makes the operations of all the appliances in the household trouble-free and thus makes our lives convenient and comfortable.
Livguard offers efficient stabilizers to protect your home and appliances from these unwanted voltage spikes and surges. They are designed and manufactured with advanced, innovative technology and stringent quality measures to safeguard all the electrical appliances from crucial fluctuations.
What is a Stabilizer?
Every high-end appliance, right from your refrigerator and TV to your air conditioners, need an uninterrupted power supply for smooth and long-lasting functioning. But in the case of voltage surges and power outages, this can become a little difficult. A voltage stabilizer comes in handy here to regulate the voltage output perfectly.
A stabilizer is a static device to stabilize the utility voltage before it is supplied to the connected device. It is essential to ensure that the machine is delivered a consistent range of output voltage, irrespective of the irregularities in the voltage. In order to safeguard the working of any appliance, a right stabilizer is crucial. The key areas to be considered are:
- Power consumption range of the application
- Level of voltage fluctuations
The ratings are mentioned as KW, KVA or in Amp.
Salient features for choosing the right stabilizer
Choosing an efficient and robust stabilizer is essential for the smooth working of your household. Let’s look at some salient features to look for while searching for an ideal stabilizer.
- Mounting: It should always be wall-mounted or placed at a height to save the risk of the stabilizer getting wet or damaged. It will also safeguard your family and others from being exposed to the risk of electric shock.
- Indicators: These indicators display the voltage which has been regulated in order to supply power to the appliance.
- Time Delay Systems: This feature enables a time-lapse so that the inbuilt compressor gets sufficient time to balance the current flow when a short duration power cut occurs.
- Digitised: This feature makes the stabilisers more accurate and reliable and also adapt them to a variety of devices. Most of the digitised stabilizers will connect and adapt to generators if installed.
- Overload protection: It is a feature which turns off the stabilizer output completely in case of short circuit or any kind of burn-out in case of overload.
Voltage stabilizers are optimally engineered depending upon the appliance they are going to be used for. They are classified on the basis of:
- Energy Limit
- Features of a particular appliance
The different types of stabilizers Livguard offers are:
- Stabilizer for air conditioner
- Digital stabilizer
- Stabilizer for refrigerator
- Stabilizers for CRT, TV, Music systems
- Mainline stabilizers
The wide range of Livguard stabilizers comes with reliable and advanced technology features to safeguard all equipment from voltage fluctuations. We ensure overload protection and optimal functioning for best results in safeguarding the appliance from voltage surges. So, empower your home and your life with Livguard stabilizers.